Home » Fashion »Style » Currently Reading:

Dior Homme Fall 2009 Runway High Neck Jacket. MINE!

September 13, 2009 Fashion, Style 13 Comments

I picked this spiffy jacket up at Dior Homme in Beverly Hills today. A semi-impulsive purchase. Been enthralled by the silhouette. Attracted to the wavy texture, tried it on, liked the way i looked in it… next thing i knew, told the gentleman, “i’ll take it.”

worth every penny.

Runway Show…look at 4:43.

Look from the show. Check out that texture! Apparently, it is goat fur… i have to call the store and get the name of it again.

Link: Dior Homme

Currently there are "13 comments" on this Article:

1. ayami says:

mmm not my style but whos the model wearing it on the runway? hes good 🙂

2. […] fascinated by the texture of my new jacket, and forgetting exactly what kind of material it was made of, phoned up the shop and asked. They […]

3. Daniel says:

Chris Brown wore this jacket in his I Can Transform Ya video……

4. neil says:

Would you want to sell the jacket?

5. admin says:

not for even twice what i paid for it. sorry.

6. neil says:

That’s alright. I would probably not sell it either. But if you ever change your mind, let me know. What size is it anyway?

7. admin says:

it’s a 36, and actually quite roomy. i wear 38, but liked the fit of this better.

8. neil says:

Thats my size too! Do you know anyone that has the same jacket and is willing to sell??

9. admin says:

unfortunately, no. since it was a runway piece, it was only available at the Dior Homme boutiques.

You could check out General Idea, they have a jacket for Fall/Winter 2010 that is similar in cut/style. I’m currently looking for a retailer that carries this also.

10. neil says:

Thanks I’ll look into it. But if you ever do come across someone with the Dior jacket and wants to sell or if you ever change your mind in the future and want to sell, please let me know. Thanks again.

11. neil says:

Hi again. I was wondering if you would trade your jacket for this brand new dior jacket from this fall’s season:

or I also have the same dior overlapping jacket as you, but in the plain wool, not faux astrakhan.:

12. neil says:

would you be willing to trade your jacket for the new Dior Homme fall 2010 jacket with asymmetrical design and zipper detail:

Comment on this Article: